Remixology Campaign Terms & Conditions
It’s time to remix cocktails with Double Cross Vodka! Post your best vodka cocktail recipe on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, tag Double Cross Vodka + use #DCVRemix to be entered for a chance to win one of our Giveaway prizes from Viski. See full terms & conditions below.
Double Cross Vodka Remixology Campaign Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 21 years of age or older and be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) to be eligible for the Giveaway. Void where prohibited. Subject to complete official rules. Giveaway begins 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Wednesday June 9, 2021. All Entries must be received by Friday July 23, 2021.
Double Cross Vodka Remixology Campaign Official Rules
THE FOLLOWING GIVEAWAY IS VOID OUTSIDE THE REMAINING 50 UNITED STATES/DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IF YOU ARE NOT 21 OR OLDER AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ONE OF THE 50 ELIGIBLE STATES OR IN D.C.). SEE FURTHER ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS BELOW. THIS GIVEAWAY WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAW.
DOUBLE CROSS VODKA REMIXOLOGY CAMPAIGN
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Making a purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Double Cross Vodka’s Remixology Giveaway (“Giveaway”) sponsored by Double Cross Vodka (“Sponsor”) begins at 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday June 9, 2021 (“Nomination Period”). During the Nomination Period, Entrant (“Entrant”) may submit a recipe (“Entry”) that satisfies the eligibility requirements noted below to enter the Giveaway. You may enter the Giveaway via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter as described in Rule 3 below.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, except employees, directors, officers and agents of Double Cross Vodka, its parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, distilled spirit wholesalers, distributors, licensed retailers, its advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families or household of any of the above. This Giveaway shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law, and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of the laws of the United States. This Giveaway is void outside the United States and where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Entry via Facebook:
- Beginning 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday June 9, 2021, Participants must a) Log into their Facebook account; b) Describe in a post their favorite vodka cocktail recipe; and c) Tag @doublecrossvodka along with the hashtags #DCVRemix and/or #ShowUsYourRemix to receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway (“Entry”).
- You must be a registered user of Facebook in order to enter the Giveaway via Facebook. Facebook registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.facebook.com and following the online instructions to open an account.
- Entry via Instagram:
- Beginning 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday June 9, 2021, Participants must a) Log into their Instagram account; b) Describe in a post their favorite vodka cocktail recipe; and c) Tag @doublecrossvodka along with the hashtags #DCVRemix and/or #ShowUsYourRemix to receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway (“Entry”).
- Participants may also a) share their post to their Instagram story; and b) tag @doublecross to receive one (1) additional entry into the Giveaway.
- You must be a registered user of Instagram in order to enter the Giveaway via Instagram. Instagram registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.instagram.com and following the online instructions to open an account.
- Entry via Twitter:
- Beginning 8:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday June 9, 2021, Participants must a) Log into their Twitter account; b) Describe in 280 characters or less their favorite vodka cocktail recipe; and c) Tag @doublecross along with the hashtags #DCVRemix and/or #ShowUsYourRemix to receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway (“Entry”).
- You must be a registered user of Twitter in order to enter the Giveaway via Twitter. Twitter registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.twitter.com and following the online instructions to open an account.
- General Entry Requirements:
- By submitting an Entry, you grant Sponsor the right to display your name and the name of your account on social media, including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, and on the Double Cross Vodka website (www.doublecross.com), without limit. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the social media account used to submit an entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules.
- NOTE ABOUT MOBILE DATA AND MESSAGING CHARGES: When you participate in the Giveaway via a mobile device and/or download or transmit data via your mobile device, data and messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Giveaway. Check your mobile device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
- Entry via Facebook:
- ENTRY ERRORS/TAMPERING: Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any third-party web site or service, or through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method, and to disqualify any individual using such a web site/ service or entry method, as applicable. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic, wireless or digital transmissions or any Entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of Entries; (iii) destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, and/or software; (v) damage to Participant’s or any person’s computer or wireless device or its contents; (vi) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway; (vii) any Entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (viii) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by Participants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (ix) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Giveaway, or in the announcement of prizes or prize winners; (x) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms and denial of service attacks); or (xi) cheating or fraud by any Participant.All incomplete or non-conforming Entries will be disqualified. All Entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned.If for any reason the Giveaway cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, or if the Giveaway is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Giveaway and, if terminated before the original end date, to select a potential winner from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received as of the date/time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method.CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE GIVEAWAY OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- FURTHER ENTRY CONDITIONS: Limit one (1) Entry per person during the Giveaway Period. Valid entries received by the dates and times set forth in Rule 1 will be eligible for consideration. If more than one (1) Entry is received per person or phone number, by any means including, but not limited to, establishing multiple cell phone numbers, establishing multiple e-mail addresses, or entering via both e-mail and text all such Entries, and the person/phone number that submitted them, will be disqualified. Proof of submission of an Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of Entry by Sponsor. By entering, Participants acknowledge their compliance with and agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions. Giveaway Entries must be the original work of the Participant, must not infringe third-party rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trade secret rights, rights of publicity, trademark rights, and must be suitable for publication (i.e., not obscene or indecent in the opinion of the Sponsor, further conditions below). Participant shall have no right to inspect or approve any subsequent use of the Entry by Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway. Submission of a Giveaway Entry constitutes the Participant’s irrevocable waiver of any and all claims Participant may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction with respect to the Giveaway or Sponsor’s use of the Entry. Submission of a Giveaway Entry further constitutes Participant’s representation and warranty that Participant has the full right and authority to submit a Giveaway Entry and is not prohibited from submitting an Entry by court order, employment agreement/policy, or any other third-party agreement.All Entry submissions must comply with the following requirements:
- Content Requirements: All Participants must use caution and common sense in creating their Entry.
- THE ENTRY WILL BE RETAINED BY SPONSOR AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED. PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE NO PAYMENT, ROYALTY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR THE USE OF THE ENTRY, EXCEPT FOR THE GIVEAWAY WINNERS
- The Entry must be suitable for publication and compliant with the following content requirements in the sole opinion of the Sponsor:
- Entry cannot be obscene, defamatory, dangerous, discriminatory, endorse any form of hate or hate group (as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor), infringing or otherwise inappropriate or unsuitable for publication to general audiences over the age of twenty-one (21) (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion);
- Entry cannot encourage excessive or irresponsible alcohol consumption, link alcohol to any activities that would be dangerous while consuming alcohol, including operating machinery, sailing, skiing, etc.;
- Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about any person or entity, including but not limited to the Sponsor or its affiliates, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor;
- Entry cannot contain any material that may, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third-party, including but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, or trademarks owned by others. Participants must use their own original material in the creation of the Entry. If an
- Entry contains any third-party intellectual property, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify the Entry from the Giveaway. In the alternative, Sponsor may ask the Participant to provide the appropriate legal documentation, as required by Sponsor, that demonstrates the Participant has received proper permission to use such third-party material in the Entry for all purposes related to this Giveaway and Sponsor’s use of the Entry. Failure to provide appropriate legal documentation, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will result in disqualification of the Entry without notice;
- Entry cannot advertise or promote any third-party brand or product of any kind or contain any personal identification, including, but not limited to: license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or street addresses;
- Entry cannot contain materials embodying the names, voices, likeness, or other indicia of, or identifying any person, living or dead, unless appropriate permission and releases have been obtained for the use of such material in your Entry. Failure to provide this documentation upon Sponsor’s request will result in disqualification of the Entry without notice;
- Entries cannot be in violation of any applicable federal, state, and/or local laws, rules, and regulations;
- In addition to the requirements and guidelines above, Entry may not contain obscene or pornographic material, contain defamatory or libelous statements, invade privacy rights, exploit individuals or in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion).
- Winner Selection Process and Judging:
- On or about July 26, 2021, eligible Giveaway Entries will be judged by a panel of qualified judges selected by Sponsor who will apply the following criteria in selecting the three (3) Finalists: perceived ‘character’ of the Participant (e.g. inspiring qualities, actions and attributes); creativity of the cocktail recipe described; and authentic passion for the Double Cross Vodka brand. Selected Finalists will be notified by direct message or email on or around June 28, 2021.
- Decisions of the judges are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Grand Prize Winner may be announced by news release. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules.
- Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected among all eligible Entrants, in accordance with these Official Rules. The Grand Prize will consist of one (1) Custom Engraved Viski Essential Barware Set in Gunmetal, inclusive of a Shaker, Strainer, Jigger & Bar Spoon, for Grand Prize Winner with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of, and not to exceed, $125.
- Tier 2 Prize: One (1) Tier 2 Prize Winner will be selected among all eligible Entrants, in accordance with these Official Rules. The Tier 2 Prize will consist of one (1) Custom Engraved Viski Essential Barware Set in Gunmetal, inclusive of four (4) Heavy Base Martini Glasses, for Tier 2 Prize Winner with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of, and not to exceed, $100.
- Tier 3 Prize: One (1) Tier 3 Prize Winner will be selected among all eligible Entrants, in accordance with these Official Rules. The Tier 3 Prize will consist of one (1) Custom Engraved Viski Flask in Gunmetal for Tier 3 Prize Winner with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of, and not to exceed, $90.
- The total value of all awarded Prizes is $900. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded in any form. Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor may substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable for any reason. Prize will be awarded provided it is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules
- VERIFICATION/PRIZE CLAIM: Winners must provide positive identification specified by Sponsor to claim a prize. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems a potential winner ineligible to receive a prize for any reason, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, if applicable and time permitting, from among all remaining entries. Sponsor’s decisions will be final, binding and non-appealable in all matters relating to this Giveaway.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway and submitting an Entry, each Participant agrees to (a) be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, and (b) indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, and all of their respective members, managers, owners, equity holders, officers, directors, parents, subsidiaries, partners, agents, employees, successors and assigns each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including without limitation emotional distress) and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery arising from or in connection with participation in the Giveaway or the acceptance, possession and/or use/misuse of a prize (if awarded to him/her) or his/her participation in prize-related activities. BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, WINNER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NONE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAS EITHER MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO SUCH PRIZE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM SHIPPING AND HANDLING, LOSS, USE OR MISUSE, THE QUALITY, MECHANICAL CONDITION OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- CONSENT TO PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, submission of a Giveaway Entry constitutes the Prize Winners irrevocable, sub-licensable, absolute right and permission for the Sponsor to use, publish, post or display their name, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, city and state address, prize information, any quotes attributable to them and any other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) for promotional purposes on Sponsor’s website and social media channels, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, without further authorization, opportunity to review, approval, notification, or compensation of any kind and each Winner releases Sponsor from any and all liability related thereto. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates the Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and Finalists, Nominee and Winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
- DISPUTES/VENUE/GOVERNING LAW: By participating, Participants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in the State of Delaware; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Delaware.
- WINNERS’ LIST: A list of the winners will be circulated after the event on July 31, 2021.
- SPONSOR: Double Cross Vodka, Old Nassau Imports, LLC., P.O. Box 687, 2801 Centerville Road, Wilmington, DE 19808-1609.
We make our vodka carefully, please enjoy it that way.
Double Cross Vodka, Ultra Premium Craft Vodka. ©2021 Double Cross Vodka, Old Nassau Imports, LLC. Wilmington, DE. All Rights Reserved.